Every Body Deserves A Good Stretch™

Our philosophy is that everyone deserves yoga. My training enables me to offer yoga to everybody, regardless of shape, size, level of fitness or mobility. We laugh a lot, move and make noise. Chair yoga, gentle, restorative, guided meditations, moon salutations, yoga nidra (iRest), basic yoga. Balance, breath and movement.

Search This Blog

Articles and Schedules

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Gratitude List

Okay, so I'm not really a frequent blogger. I'll try and remedy that but I still have no idea if anyone has read any of my previous posts . . .

Here goes:

1) I am grateful that I have a yoga studio that is so warm and safe.
2) I am grateful that my classes are small so that I can get to know each student--not just names and faces, but quirks, laughs and emotional status.
3) I am so grateful today that my parents have not had to evacuate their home in San Diego, and that the weather seems to be calming down thereby easing up the fires.
4) I am also grateful that I am blessed with so much bounty in my life that I am overfed . . .

That's about all for now. My goal is to attempt to write in this a few times a week.

a perfect ginko leaf,
ma'lena

No comments: