Every Body Deserves A Good Stretch™

Our philosophy is that everyone deserves yoga. My training enables me to offer yoga to everybody, regardless of shape, size, level of fitness or mobility. We laugh a lot, move and make noise. Chair yoga, gentle, restorative, guided meditations, moon salutations, yoga nidra (iRest), basic yoga. Balance, breath and movement.

Search This Blog

Articles and Schedules

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

More Gratitude

Today's list is endless, but I will include only a sampling:

1) The San Diego Witch fire has been almost completely brought under control. Thank you and a wet smoochie to all the firefighters, reporters, and the people who have supported the crews.
2) My folks are okay; their house is safe and they are in good health . . .
3) My friend Lannie fell but instead of breaking anything--her head, leg or ankle--she just mangled herself. In pain, yes, but whole. Whew!
4) I get to go play with Big Deena whose roots go deep tomorrow. She is the best playmate.

Gracious and spacious,
Ma'lena

No comments: