Every Body Deserves A Good Stretch™

Our philosophy is that everyone deserves yoga. My training enables me to offer yoga to everybody, regardless of shape, size, level of fitness or mobility. We laugh a lot, move and make noise. Chair yoga, gentle, restorative, guided meditations, moon salutations, yoga nidra (iRest), basic yoga. Balance, breath and movement.

Search This Blog

Articles and Schedules

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ch Ch Ch Ch Changes . . .

Today was an exciting day in our nation's history and I am so proud to be a part of it. Looking at the million of folks gathered to watch the inauguration, I was heartened by the unity of those participating. Everyone was included. It's the first time since 1993 that I have been hopeful and full of passion about my government.

Yes, I claim it. I hope you do, too.

Change,
Ma'lena

No comments: