Every Body Deserves A Good Stretch™

Our philosophy is that everyone deserves yoga. My training enables me to offer yoga to everybody, regardless of shape, size, level of fitness or mobility. We laugh a lot, move and make noise. Chair yoga, gentle, restorative, guided meditations, moon salutations, yoga nidra (iRest), basic yoga. Balance, breath and movement.

Search This Blog

Articles and Schedules

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Snow . . . and more snow; yes, snow

The steady accumulation of snow has been making it difficult to maneuver around the streets of Spokane. I live on a hilltop, and while I might successfully get down off of the hill, the challenge of getting back up frequently is enough incentive to keep me home.

We have just begun our first session of the new year, 2009. I am hoping that you will all show up for classes in spite of the snow, or perhaps because of it.

This week we will be exploring the theme of hibernation. Slowing down, moving into dormancy and stillness so that we might simply be.

Stay warm,
Ma'lena

No comments: