Every Body Deserves A Good Stretch™

Our philosophy is that everyone deserves yoga. My training enables me to offer yoga to everybody, regardless of shape, size, level of fitness or mobility. We laugh a lot, move and make noise. Chair yoga, gentle, restorative, guided meditations, moon salutations, yoga nidra (iRest), basic yoga. Balance, breath and movement.

Search This Blog

Articles and Schedules

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Session

Tuesdays, 5:45-7 pm, Gentle Yoga. Space is seriously limited so sign up ASAP. $70 March 1 through April 19, no class on March 29th.

Fridays, 8:15-9:30 am, Gentle Yoga. Again, space is at a premium so do not lollygag. $70 March 4 through April 22, no class on March 25.

New class: Chair Yoga at St. Luke's Hospital, 4-5 pm, ongoing. $5 per class, call for more information, 481-3134.

To all of my students: thank you so much for all you give. Your presence always enriches me, humbles me and delights me.

For now we are still at the Undercliff House @703 West 7th, basement. I am sometimes willing to answer my phone @481-3134. Leave a message and I will eventually get back to you!

Namaste, ya'll,
Ma'lena

No comments: