Every Body Deserves A Good Stretch™

Our philosophy is that everyone deserves yoga. My training enables me to offer yoga to everybody, regardless of shape, size, level of fitness or mobility. We laugh a lot, move and make noise. Chair yoga, gentle, restorative, guided meditations, moon salutations, yoga nidra (iRest), basic yoga. Balance, breath and movement.

Search This Blog

Articles and Schedules

Friday, December 7, 2007

December's Full Moon Salutation Class

Greetings. Those of you who have taken my classes know that I adore teaching Chandra Namaskara. These series of poses are incorporated into most of my classes. From the start of opening the studio, I have offered Full Moon Salutation classes, usually on the evening of the actual Full Moon. Since December's full moon falls on the eve of Christmas Eve, and on a Sunday--to further complicate stuff--I have come to the decision that I must suspend this class. So there will be no class on December 23rd.

I'll revisit whether or not I continue to offer these classes next year.

Until then,
Happy Everything,
Ma'lena

No comments: